Coach-led swimming session in Rugby
Due to capacity restriction, these sessions are for members only and MUST be pre-booked.
This also means it is important that you cancel the booking if you find you will not be able to attend.
Payment for this session is via invoice, fee is applied to account upon attendance at the session.
A fee may also be applied if you do not cancel your booking, as this would prevent another member from attending.
Please observe the following information from Rugby School:
- There will be queue management on entry to the centre.
Please arrive no more than 5 minutes prior to booked session time, to help maintain social distancing.
- Do not attend the session if you are feeling unwell or are showing any Covid-19 symptoms.
- Please scan the Track and Trace QR code upon arrival.
- There will be a one-way system in place throughout the centre, please follow this accordingly.
- Swimmers should use the entry shower prior to getting into the pool.
- All swimmers are to arrive "beach ready".
- Following the session, swimmers are to pat dry and leave the area, keeping their time in the changing rooms to an absolute minimum to allow the Sports Centre staff to clean down and make available for the following group.
Before attending your first session, please ensure you complete the COVID-19 form below.